Oh go on…just one more!
Our finger food and canapés are always freshly home made by us both, especially for your occasion. They are never frozen (yuk). You can be quite sure they will be delicious and beautifully presented.
- Home made oaties with our rustic pork pate and red onion marmalade.
- Olive crostini and creamy mackerel mousse and dill.
- Bilinis with smoked salmon and a decadent sprinkling of caviar.
- Mini vol au vent filled with creamy garlic mushrooms.
- Nutty aubergine and pesto patties.
- Home made crackers with continental salamis and cheeses.
- Parmesan and feta cookies.
- Crispy home made filo baskets with our secret recipe coronation chicken.
- Mini yorkies with roast beef and creamy horseradish.
- Chicken satay sticks.
- Home made houmos, dips and guacamole.
- Mini tartlets with every delectable filling. Always homemade.
Perhaps something sweet too? How about some of Tom’s divine
- Mini meringues with fresh cream and strawberries or
sprinkled with chocolate orange.
- Little sticky triple chocolate brownies with raspberries always admired with an oooh!
- Bite size tangy lemon tartlets
- Gorgeous baby semi-fredo cheesecakes.
Whilst our little canapés are always devoured, sometimes a more substantial finger buffet is appropriate perhaps for a business lunch, afternoon baptism tea or funeral reception.
This is where we love to fill the table with
- Freshly made sandwiches.
- Home made quiches.
- OurHerby sausage rolls.
- Sticky honey and mustard sausages sprinkled with sesame and nigella seeds.
- Chickpea, coconut and tahini bites
- Seafood filled vol au vent.
- Crunchy colourful crudities with savoury dips.
and of course Tom’s delicious mini cakes & cookies
- Date slices and Flapjacks.
- Apricot and almond squares.
- Carrot cake with a creamy topping.
- Fruit and nut cookies.
- Raspberry and coconut sponges.
- Chocolate brownies.
- Lemon drizzle.
Gold Award Winner and Healthy Options
Being the proud owner of the Eat Out Eat Well Gold Award we are also more than happy to offer a good choice of healthy options should you wish. Particularly popular when it comes to a business lunch.
- Perhaps you would prefer we used low fat spread instead of butter in our sandwiches. Or no spread at all? Granary bread not white?
- Perhaps a generous filling or garnish of salad?
- Fresh fruit platters.
- Low fat cakes and low sugar.
- Home made houmus instead of a savoury dip.
- Lots of fresh colourful crudities.
- Sugar free popcorn anyone? – always popular with coeliac guests.
Bearing in mind everything is home made – we know exactly what goes into our dishes. This is very useful when you have guests with various food intolerances, allergens and preferences. Or have specific religious dietary requirements. They can just ask. We know the answers. No one will go hungry on our watch!
Our generous and delicous finger food and canape menus, or perhaps a combination of both, are around £9.45-£13.75 per person. Plus VAT. Depending on choice, time of day and therefore the quantities required and number of guests.
We are also happy to quote for a far simpler and lighter menu.
And remember we are always pleased to incorporate any of your own suggestions, favourite dishes or ideas.
Just ask some of our previous customers
– Mrs U, Godalming ( an initiative to ‘meet the neigbours!’)
– Revd & Mrs M, Guildford
– Mr & Mrs S, Clandon (celebrating their fabulous Diamond Wedding anniversary)
– Ms. R, Wonersh