Catering for your Occasion
Merrow Savouries is your local family-run Guildford caterer. With 20 years experience we know that it is the little things that matter that truly make an occasion special.
Mother and son team, Sue and Tom, cook for and manage practically every type of function and event you could imagine. Now, ably assisted by newest member of the team – husband and Dad – Tim. One of his favourite duties is as the Merrow Savouries’ gardener – ensuring our kitchen always has plentiful fresh seasonal vegetables, herbs and salad leaves, radishes, tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, potatoes or whatever else he bring in from our greenhouse, allotment or garden. It may well be a cliche but we all love every aspect of every function we are privileged to cater for.
Perhaps you just need the supply of some delicious home made food? Of course, it will be beautifully presented. Freshly prepared. Especially for your occasion. Or would you appreciate help organising the day? Providing the Crockery. Cutlery. Glassware. Linen and Flowers. Would it be helpful to have a great manager and a friendly professional team on hand? Staff who know exactly what to do. When to do it. Who all genuinely relish making occasions the success they deserve. Whatever you need. Just ask.
We will do you proud.
Some of our recent events and occasions have been
- huge fund-raising barn dance.
- family birthday parties in Merrow.
- annniversaries in Weybridge.
- film shoots.
- christening teas in Guildford.
- cocktail and dinner parties in Clandon.
- divorce parties in Godalming (2 in the same village!)
- funeral receptions -all over Surrey and Hampshire.
SIMPLY CALL SUE or TOM
Guildford (01483) 850186
to discuss just how we can be of help.
Ensuring your occasion is the success it deserves
– Mrs B, Guildford (funeral finger buffet for 250 guests)
– Mrs W, Compton (grandson’s Christening, all day party including hot buffet lunch and afternoon tea)