Catering for your Occasion
Merrow Savouries is your local family-run Guildford caterer. With 20 years of experience we know that it is the little things that matter that truly make an occasion special. Mother and son team, Sue and Tom, cook for and manage practically every type of function and event you could imagine, ably assisted my newest member of the team – husband and Dad – Tim – one of his many duties is as the Merrow Savouries’Gardener – ensuring we are always topped up with plentiful fresh herbs and salad leaves, radishes, tomatoes, courgettes, peppers, potatoes and whatever else he brings in to the kitchen from our greenhouse, allotment or garden. Complementing our fresh food which is always home made. Whether it is for 7 or 700. We all love every aspect of every function we are privileged to cater for..
Perhaps you just need the supply of some delicious home made food? Of course, it will be beautifully presented. Freshly prepared. Especially for your occasion. Or would you appreciate help organising the day? Providing the Crockery. Cutlery. Glassware. Linen and Flowers. Would it be helpful to have a great manager and a friendly professional team on hand? Staff who know exactly what to do. When to do it. Who all genuinely relish making occasions the success they deserve. Whatever you need. Just ask.
We will do you proud.
Some of our recent events and occasions have been
- huge fund-raising barn dance.
- family birthday parties in Merrow.
- annniversaries in Weybridge.
- film shoots.
- christening teas in Guildford.
- cocktail and dinner parties in Clandon.
- divorce parties in Godalming (2 in the same village!)
- funeral receptions -all over Surrey and Hampshire.
SIMPLY CALL SUE or TOM
Guildford (01483) 850186
to discuss just how we can be of help.
Ensuring your occasion is the success it deserves
– Mrs B, Guildford (funeral finger buffet for 250 guests)
– Mrs W, Compton (grandson’s Christening, all day party including hot buffet lunch and afternoon tea)